I cannot believe Ansley is already 10 months. I feel like we just got home from Texas. She is growing up so fast and is such a sweetie. She is still trying to walk. She can stand up all by herself and she will stand there and clap because she is so proud. She is starting to eat "real" food because that is what Braden does. She wants to do everything that he does. She eats pancakes in the morning with Braden and laughs everything she takes a bit. Braden and I cooked a homemade pizza the other night and she had a small slice. I could not believe how much she liked it. She is also swimming under the water. Brit and I stand about 2-3 feet apart from each other and push her through the water. It is so amazing to watch her close her eyes and hold her breathe each time. She wants to do it over and over. When I hold her and count to 3...she gets so excited. She is my little fish just like Braden was and still is. We love our little girl so much!!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
My little princess is 10 months
I cannot believe Ansley is already 10 months. I feel like we just got home from Texas. She is growing up so fast and is such a sweetie. She is still trying to walk. She can stand up all by herself and she will stand there and clap because she is so proud. She is starting to eat "real" food because that is what Braden does. She wants to do everything that he does. She eats pancakes in the morning with Braden and laughs everything she takes a bit. Braden and I cooked a homemade pizza the other night and she had a small slice. I could not believe how much she liked it. She is also swimming under the water. Brit and I stand about 2-3 feet apart from each other and push her through the water. It is so amazing to watch her close her eyes and hold her breathe each time. She wants to do it over and over. When I hold her and count to 3...she gets so excited. She is my little fish just like Braden was and still is. We love our little girl so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment