
Today, October 21st, is our 9th anniversary. It's really hard to believe it has already been 9 years. I can hardly remember my life without Brit. We met October 30, 1998 and I knew the 3rd time I saw him, I would be his wife one day. Our journey together has had quite a few significant trials -- the death of my beloved Aunt, the death of my Papaw, the death of Grandma Dunning, my hearing loss, our miscarriage, and Caleb & Samuel's heartbreaking birth and passing. I can say with much confidence in the world, there is no other person with whom I would rather heartbreaks and joys of life.
This picture was taken on our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii. I will never forget that trip as long as I live. We had the most fabulous time there. Hopefully, we will be able to enjoy another trip there someday.
Brit is the most wonderful husband and father in the whole wide world. I am so blessed to have him in my life forever. I love you so much Britain William Pierce!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment