These pictures remind me on when I lived in Franklin, TN when I was little and my dad would rake the leaves let us run and jump in them and then rake them again. What a cheap way to have hours of fun!
Ash. Braden is sooo big! I can't believe it! And so is Ansley! Has it been that long since we've seen ya'll! WOW! What a great family! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
These pictures remind me on when I lived in Franklin, TN when I was little and my dad would rake the leaves let us run and jump in them and then rake them again. What a cheap way to have hours of fun!
Ash. Braden is sooo big! I can't believe it! And so is Ansley! Has it been that long since we've seen ya'll! WOW! What a great family! :)
Post a Comment