Saturday, August 14, 2010

i heart faces (week 34 beach fun

This picture was taken after trying to get a family picture. It was not going to happen that night. She just wanted to play in the sand or run to the ocean. It took several nights to get all the sand out of her hair.
Go over to I Heart Faces (http://www.iheartfaces.com/) and check out other great beach shots!



href="http://www.iheartfaces.com">

5 comments:

dmauton said...

Gorgeous.

Laura Craig said...

Adorable!!! Family pictures don't happen here either!!! It's one kid or another that DOES NOT want anything to do with the camera!

Katarina said...

Beautiful. I bet she had fun, even if it did take days to get the sand out!

Anonymous said...

What a happy photograph!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your picture; so beautiful!

I also wanted say hi... we have very similar names for our blogs. ;)

3 Pirates, The Princess, and Me

http://familypugh.blogspot.com/