Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So proud



Braden got accepted to Cherokee Christian Academy for kindergarten. We are so proud of him and we can't wait to see what the next year has in store for him. He is going to love it. Several of his friends from pre-K are going to be there which will help with the transition. He is excited to have computer lab, he can't believe he will have his own computer. How exciting!
This is Braden during his first school year (mother's morning out). I put him in this program so he would get use to going to school. He started in March of 2006. He hated it...he would cry everytime I would drop him off. I cried in the hallway until I knew he was OK. It was hard on both of us but he loved it after he got use to it. This is from the Easter party in April. He looks so young and precious!! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. He will always be my special little boy.


No comments: