Thursday, May 21, 2009

5 years ago today...

5 years ago today, I was in the hospital awaiting the arrival of our little boy Braden. I was induced at 5:30 am and was ready to start pushing at 1:00. I was so excited and anixous to see him. I thought it wouldn't take very long once I started pushing but I was wrong. I pushed for 3 hours and then my doctor decided it was best to have a C-section. I was so disappointed but was so exhausted I could not push any longer. So around 6:00 that evening I was in the operating room and at 6:14 the most beautiful baby boy was born. He weighed 8 lbs, 9 ozs and was 22.5" long. The past 5 years have been so amazing with Braden. He is just the most wonderful son any mother could ask for. So caring, loving, handsome and fun!! I love him so much.
Here is a look back over the years...




My 5 year old this morning!!






1 comment:

angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN!!! i can't wait to celebrate with you! we got a gift we think you will really like!

WE LOVE YOU ♥