



Angie and Joe arrived home from Ethiopia on Tuesday after a long two years waiting for their precious son Silas James Tariku Carley. I was so lucky to be there when they arrived at the airport. It was such a wonderful moment to see them as a family at last. Tears were flowing with complete joy and happiness. Angie and Joe were exhausted after there 24 hour journey home. Silas was a little angel smiling and cooing at everyone. One was the most memorable moments for me was seeing Angie and Joe hugging the girls while Silas was smiling up at Addie. It really hit me at that moment that they were finally together!! Addie kept saying, "he's smiling at me." I kept wondering what was going through Silas' head...who are these beautiful blond hair little girls. It was a night I will NEVER forget as long as I live. It was just priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment