I have been wanting to post some pcitures of Caleb and Samuel for a long time to show how beautiful they are. I miss the time I could have had giving them baths, watching them learn new things, hearing them babble, seeing them play with Braden, reading them books and tucking them in at night. Not a day goes by that I don't think about them and pray for them to watch over us. They will forever be in our family as angels in heaven. Braden and Ansley will always know their brothers who our living with Jesus.
We recently got a bench to put by the cherry trees we planted for them. I will post some pictures as soon as we get it set up. We are going to plant butterfly bushes and other plants and make that area a garden in memories of them.
Our boys are not gone, their simply waiting on the other side in the arms of Jesus.



4 comments:
What a beautiful slideshow! You have two precious boys waiting for your family. And don't worry they are looking over you and smiling big! They feel no pain and are filled with joy.
Much love,
Kelly
Oh My....I am in awe od those photos and your strength. Thank you for sharing them with us! They are beautiful and growing and thriving in heaven!
those pictures still take my breath away. i love you so much ashleigh and it still breaks my heart that i never got to meet or love on the boys. one day i WILL get to meet them and i can't wait to give them some of my lovin'.
i still can't believe how much they look like braden.
LOVE YOU ♥
Hi Sweetie, I am so proud of you, and how strong you are. I know that we all still think about Caleb and Samuel, & we do know that they are in God's hands & that we will see them again. You & Brit are the best parents in the world, and God knew that Ansley was going to be your daughter long before you knew. What a lucky little girl she is. I love you! MOM
Post a Comment