Braden had the most wonderful day at school yesterday. He loved every minute of it. He got to cut out a rocket ship and color it. He played at the playground with his friends and read from the bible. He loves his school bag because it has his initials on it. He told me this morning, "when I start going full day, I will need 2 lunch boxes". So I guess we are going to let him go full day. It just makes me so happy that he loves school so much. He is going to be challenged at Cherokee Christian which is exactly what he needs. Mrs. Kirby wants Brit and I to supplement Horizon Math at home with him since he is already doing 2nd grade math. He is going to work with numbers just like his daddy. I couldn't be more proud of him. I love him more and more each day.
1 comment:
so cute! i love that they love school so much. when are you going to start letting him stay all day?! such hard decisions for parents...i almost wish it was only half or only full!
such decisions...blue polo or marron! i guess the boys don't have many options :)
Post a Comment