Thursday, August 6, 2009

Open House for my big kindergartener




On the playground...






We had Braden's Open House yesterday at Cherokee Christian. I cannot believe he is in kindergarten. It feels like only yesterday I was walking him into FBCW for mother's morning out. He cried every morning but ended up loving his school. He is so excited to start school! I am so very proud of him. . He is in the same class as Savannah and Ethan (2 of his best friends).

2 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

That is great that he has two of his best friends in his class. That always makes the first day of school so much easier. Good luck this year Braden. I am sure you will do great!

angie said...

missed this post somehow! so excited about this year!! they are going to have so much fun!

plus, i think they are old enough now that they won't get sick of eachother. he is SO into being with the boys and star wars and she is so into being girly. so, it will be good that they have eachother, but they will still make new friends, too!